Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not so sure. West Ham were going to be happy with 0-0, I doubt Newcastle will be. The game will be more open from the start which should help us.
Wishful thinking - they absolutely will set up in a similar fashion. Even more likely what with Howe watching our game today

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
We lost to a team we usually beat. We weren’t bad. They scored when they had the chances. Bart could not have done anything about those goals. West Ham fans celebrating like they’ve won the Europa league instead of the Europa conference 😁. We carry on.
Them singing "Champions of Europe" was very tinpot wasn't it, unless they were being ironic?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
IMG_5008.png
IMG_5007.png

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Wishful thinking - they absolutely will set up in a similar fashion. Even more likely what with Howe watching our game today
Maybe! But I don't think they will set up with 6/7 behind the ball from the first minute. I think they'll be wanting to win more than WH were...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bad day at the Office. Few hours of bed wetting. Then we move on!
The bed wetting will never stop from certain quarters on here!

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Even Ferguson was off it. One near the end was directly at the keeper with power, could have just side footed in the corner.
Not impressed with Pedro unfortunately so far for 30M
Evan is a kid still. His composure will come.
Pedro, I think, will need a season to get up to speed in this league.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Absolutely, they're not champions of Europe though, are they?
Yeah , but apart from that what’s wrong with them singing “champions of Europe “?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Even Ferguson was off it. One near the end was directly at the keeper with power, could have just side footed in the corner.
Not impressed with Pedro unfortunately so far for 30M
We were far better when Pedro was on the pitch ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here