Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Great day. What a great result, second half was fantastic from the lads, great way to end the season.
So happy Burnley have finally ****ed off with their anti football, shit club, awful fans, good riddance.
And couldn't give a rat's arse about the top.
9th from us and above Palace is a cracking season.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Thanks Christ for that. I've had to stay away today due to COVID. Stream gave up so I ended up listening on the radio. We sounded like we bossed it, but my heart was in my mouth.

So happy with that performance, and finishing above that lot up the road. IT DOES MATTER!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Coming from behind after looking out of sorts to score three goals, one from their German midfield maestro. Can't argue with that. Great result for the team in blue against those in claret and blue.

Oh, and well done City too.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Great day. What a great result, second half was fantastic from the lads, great way to end the season.
So happy Burnley have finally ****ed off with their anti football, shit club, awful fans, good riddance.
And couldn't give a rat's arse about the top.
9th from us and above Palace is a cracking season.

Yes. leeds or burnley, win win.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Turned that around didn't we, presumably Potter told them what's what at HT. Great to finish the season on a high.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
For all our younger fans fed up about us old 'uns banging on about 13th in the old first division.

That is now history. THIS IS OUR BEST SEASON EVER.

Happy days.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Fantastic second half, great result. We look so, so good when we get on the front foot and play with a bit of pace. Hopefully it bodes well for next season - 17 points from 8 games, 16 goals scored including 7 in our last two home games. I can't wait for next season!

Also, 9th, above Palace and more wins than losses for the first time ever in the top flight. That'll do!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Turned that around didn't we, presumably Potter told them what's what at HT. Great to finish the season on a high.

Well, it all looked a bit hazy and slow in the first half but luckily GP had the overcharged Maupedian battery on the bench. The boys from each team were enjoying a slack day in the sun until this marauding maniac was allowed onto the pitch and after him chewing on their tendons half a dozen times its like they just thought "ok, ok, you can have the win, just leave us alone".

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

9th just amazing.
Well done to Tony, Graham and the lads!

For all our younger fans fed up about us old 'uns banging on about 13th in the old first division.

That is now history. THIS IS OUR BEST SEASON EVER.

Happy days.
All of this and more. Its so wonderful to be able to have a brill season in the Prem. Today we blitzed WH for the first 20 mins then sat back too deep, inviting WH to come at us and score. Up until half time it was virtually all WH. Potter must have said a few strong words at half time to see how well we played 2nd half. Greats goals too. What am I going to do now until the start of next season:bowdown::rave::clap::albion:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here