Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Serious boost for morale, but our team is much better today. Less mistakes, more composed and opportunities opened up.

Knockeart had been crucial, his control from long diagonal passes were beautiful

I still think we're a bit slow, but with Izquierdo on the bench, we've got back up for tiring WBA defence

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I'm amazed the commentators haven't mentioned dunk in higher regard. He has been immense so far. Defensively, world class, and going forward he is the best in the league. those 70 yard passes to the wing, pin point may i add, have gone unmentioned.

The commentators have spent 45 minutes criticizing Brighton. Even now banging about the goal being due to poor defending as opposed to our gritty performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Now to see who will have done the best half time talk.

Come on Brighton.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm amazed the commentators haven't mentioned dunk in higher regard. He has been immense so far. Defensively world class, and going forward he is the best in the league. those 70 yard passes to the wing, pin point may i add, have gone unmentioned.

As long as he keeps playing the way he does,I'm more than happy nobody mentions him-want him to stay!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We've found a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here