Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Not really looking forward to this and I was someone who thought we’d get something from City away

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
“Tottenham will assess Cristian Romero and Richarlison, who were substituted against Everton with respective hamstring and back issues.

Destiny Udogie returns from a ban but Yves Bissouma begins a four-match suspension’‘

👍
aahh... Romero...such joy if he plays 😬

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A team that scores in every game v a team that concedes in every game. I wouldn't be surpised if those runs come to an end today. Ain't that the way football often goes?

But I'm also fully expecting a hammering.
0 - 0

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Destiny Udogie returns from a ban....BBC
while full-back Destiny Udogie is suspended for Thursday's match at Brighton.....also BBC:shrug:
Somebody needs to make sure reporters fact check their work, they're getting wronger and wronger

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
With no fullbacks or wingers available I can see Roberto unveiling a 2-2-2-2-2 formation this evening. 2 CBs, 2 DMs, 2CMs, 2 #10s and 2 9s. Ange will be as surprised as when she got Dirty Den's Christmas divorce papers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With Howard Webb unavailable, I'm fascinated to see if Ange Postecoglu will opt for playing Peter Bankes in the "blind coot / ignorant-of-the-laws-of-the-game" left TV monitor position where Spurs have been more exposed recently, or if he'll play Simon Bennett there instead and put Bankes in the troublesome "thick/corrupt twat" right monitor position.

I can't help thinking that the correct call by their manager could be the difference between 1 point and 3 for Spuzz.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A team that scores in every game v a team that concedes in every game. I wouldn't be surpised if those runs come to an end today. Ain't that the way football often goes?

But I'm also fully expecting a hammering.
Very much the right answer.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Hang on, the injury crisis is extending to supporters now?!

Anyway, be well soon.
Just been to A&E and they have confirmed it's not a fracture. Just a bad sprain. As soon as he said that - I started to wonder how hard it could be to hop to the top of the WSU steps?

My ticket hasn't sold.....I may be there yet. At some point in the 1st half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here