[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Is there any streams working can’t seem to find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Loads of empty seats including my own,

We are so slow in transition although to be fair to Spurs they are closing down very physically

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is there any streams working can’t seem to find one
FFS here's another one! Why not read the thread, which contains all the answers you want including a comprehensive 'idiot's guide', before posting yet another post begging for someone to find a stream for you?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
FFS here's another one! Why not read the thread, which contains all the answers you want including a comprehensive 'idiot's guide', before posting yet another post begging for someone to find a stream for you?

Thank you, the friendly NSC Helpline.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012

Got it working, was not working on phone but does iPad that was my issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I prefer it when we start shit and grow as opposed to Saturday, when we started well and crumbled.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Veltman really does frustrate me, especially in the least few appearances. He never passes forward, even if there is a simple 10 yard forward pass available.

Confidence, instruction?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports