Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
As I've said so many times on this board over the past five years, the club needs to invest in a decent quality striker or two. Nothing less will do. Undav will only be good enough I'm afraid to be a backup striker.

Blimey. He hasn't kicked a ball for Brighton yet. Give him a few minutes to see if he can change your mind eh?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
TBF .concerning empty seats, Unless you live or work in Brighton, It's bloody difficult to make a 7.30 Kick off.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
As I've said so many times on this board over the past five years, the club needs to invest in a decent quality striker or two. Nothing less will do. Undav will only be good enough I'm afraid to be a backup striker.

Will he be good enough for the Championship? At the minute I can't see us getting another goal this season, let alone point.

This is a concerning run, not just in terms of results but the performances have been sickening. If we stay up, then I put us favourites for the drop next season. You normally see the warning signs the season before, and these performances are extremely alarming. How Biss, Trossard, Duffy and Sanchez get anywhere near the 11 at the moment is troubling. They've downed tools and are on the beach. A real shame.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Get Lamptey on for 30 minutes with a back 3 behind him and Bissouma inside. He should then have the confidence to charge forward.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
TBF .concerning empty seats, Unless you live or work in Brighton, It's bloody difficult to make a 7.30 Kick off.

For a game like Spurs, you'd think they'd go on the exchange and be snapped up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Worked well for Bielsa and Leeds, I’d rather have a long-term strategy and build something for the future.

Happy St Patricks eve - good things come to those who wait
I'll be dead by then

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here