Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think refs should protect Knockhaert more and hand red cards out to the opposition before the match, just in case.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Getting worried about bissouma . First game he looked immense, now he looks bemused . Wondering if right now he is out of his depth

D

Deleted member 2719

If we don't squeeze up tighter in this game will be out of sight by half time.
Forget your 2 nil comeback it will be more like 4.
Time to turn up the pressure Albion.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Having an absolutely garbage day having broken down on the motorway at 10am, no hard shoulder so had to abandon car with its arse sticking out into the inside lane. Towed to the services by the highway agency and am still there 7 hours later awaiting a recovery lorry that can carry two adults and a 3 year old. A big loss today and I may top myself

D

Deleted member 2719

Dale doesn't go down, i don't like the look of this.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Having an absolutely garbage day having broken down on the motorway at 10am, no hard shoulder so had to abandon car with its arse sticking out into the inside lane. Towed to the services by the highway agency and am still there 7 hours later awaiting a recovery lorry that can carry two adults and a 3 year old. A big loss today and I may top myself
Hope your day can improve at least a little with a positive result for the Albion :)

Stephens off, Kayal on.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hang on in there your 3 year old needs you.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Big opportunity for Beram

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here