Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
£20?! They want £20 to watch our reserves in a 1/4 full stadium, with no free travel, against lower league opposition in the early rounds of the tin pot cup? I would've gone for a tenner.
Yep, even with the early price of £15 it's just too much given previous experience of the importance placed by the club on this kind of fixture. *See Aston Villa.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Yep, even with the early price of £15 it's just too much given previous experience of the importance placed by the club on this kind of fixture. *See Aston Villa.

I think the team tonight will be a bit better than the team we put out for Villa. £15 with 15 loyalty points for a night out at the Amex in nice weather sounds pretty good to me.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Would love to see us go for the Cup this year. The £100k prize for winning the final would be useful too.

Good luck tonight lads.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've heard it will connect to Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook - and it sure put them on the map

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Naylor suggesting it’ll be a fairly strong team out tonight.

[TWEET]1440608236596383746[/TWEET]

Mac Allister, Moder and Lamptey all very strong by this sort of games usual standards.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Perhaps the swan's on holiday and doing one of these for the folks back in the nest?

a25cbd485c95aec86c26e83127f2399f.jpg

she's tall that building has got to be at least 100ft and yes i know she is standing on something

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
While its fun to see Ed Turns start nothing really beats the feeling of Lamptey returning... hope all goes well and that he is a bit careful tonight.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
While its fun to see Ed Turns start nothing really beats the feeling of Lamptey returning... hope all goes well and that he is a bit careful tonight.

Would be good to see Connolly get a goal or two to build confidence and even better if Big Jurg came on and got another one or two:)

(We can dream)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here