Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Jangling nerves just got janglier. And yes we are sitting back and letting Swansea bring the game to us. This tactic has screwed us up many times this season.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Got a bit sleepy there. Locadia on later might help us press higher up and stop those rare scary moments of them playing through us.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Duffy's got to start getting some of these in.

Free header from there he should be scoring. He never heads it downwards, I know it is not always possible but still. Duffy is always trying to destroy the ball with his head rather than place it in.

Last edited:

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Jangling nerves just got janglier. And yes we are sitting back and letting Swansea bring the game to us. This tactic has screwed us up many times this season.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hopefully bring one of the new boys on early in the second half and put the game to bed. Yeah, I know, it's not the CH way but please, just for once!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
FFS Brown Ale 2-0 up at Smugmouth!

Not too worried about that. Bournemouth almost looked safe two games ago, they have now conceded six goals in a game and a half to Huddersfield and Newcastle. I think all of us need to stop looking at the position of the team, and only look at the points. Bournemouth were 10th, but were actually only 5 points off the relegation zone before today. If a team was 16th and five points ahead of relegation you would think they were still bang in trouble.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
We score a goal and then stop...................Why do we do that, what is the teams mental attitude once we score.

My team would be doing everything to get a 2nd not sitting back FFS.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Decent game really. Swans are quite attacking but not really threatening IMO. Looks like Murray is in a bit of discomfort with his shoulder so wouldn’t be surprised to see a change 2nd half.

That's what I thought too. It was from that soft penalty.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not too worried about that. Bournemouth almost looked safe two games ago, they have now conceded six goals in a game and a half to Huddersfield and Newcastle. I think all of us need to stop looking at the position of the team, and only look at the points. Bournemouth were 10th, but were actually only 5 points off the relegation zone before today. If a team was 16th and five points ahead of relegation you would think they were still bang in trouble.

Agree very much, just perplexed that we couldn't even beat Smugmouth!

Lucky to be up, midfield just can't pass the ball as ever. If I was Kayal watching this I'd be pissed off. Relying too much on crafty Murray

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I'm always nervous when we soak up pressure after going ahead. Commentator on my stream was saying "its ok having possession but if you can't penetrate then something is not working". For all their possession we look far more likely to score when we go forward.

2-0 to the good guys. UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here