Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD****

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
A ridiculous amount of bad luck and bad decisions ripped us to pieces the last few games.If I was into conspiracies I'd say the bias towards northern teams has worked against us.

If Shef Wed want to believe they did a good job in getting past us that's up to them.Tonight wasn't about us being contained it was about us not putting our chances away plus the foul on Dunk not given.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
I blame the fans for the equalizer tonight.. After we got the first we all went quiet and relaxed... Boro showed us how it was done a couple of weeks ago atmopshere wise and we failed to replicate... even with the chairman begging us to sing on social media, and buying us all plastic flags to help.

I'm finally admitting our home atmosphere is piss poor and has been for most of the amex.... why no continious great escape theme tune for 90 minutes???

Oh and I blame missing out on automatics on not being able to defend set pieces!! burnley and boro done us in both those games when it came to set pieces...

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Actually he said Wed contributed to the intensity of the first half which is a nonsense.

They did, think about it. Doesn't mean they were any good but they did score and almost did again. We were on another level but just couldn't f,ucking score

I thought Wurzel was really gutted. I liked it.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I blame the fans for the equalizer tonight.. After we got the first we all went quiet and relaxed... Boro showed us how it was done a couple of weeks ago atmopshere wise and we failed to replicate... even with the chairman begging us to sing on social media, and buying us all plastic flags to help.

I'm finally admitting our home atmosphere is piss poor and has been for most of the amex.... why no continious great escape theme tune for 90 minutes???

Oh and I blame missing out on automatics on not being able to defend set pieces!! burnley and boro done us in both those games when it came to set pieces...

Moan, moan, moan...

Have you ever been to Burton ?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
It's easy to get complacent and look at Villa and Newcastle as the main teams we have to overcome however as we all know the Championship is so much more equal than the Prem.In the Prem it's usually the usual suspects who finish in the top 6.In the Championship it could be anyone.Who's to say next season Leeds,Forest,and Birmingham for example won't be challenging.I fear this was our year and we might have to wait 2 or 3 years for another chance.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
lol Wait till the summer and see our best players sold, it's always the case with us and watch us bring in Elivs mark 2 or another O'Grade etc

No chance.

Can't believe we only seen Knockart for 4 months and he'll be sold for a bucket of chips and dunk will be sold for peanuts aNd Godson will depart and Stephens.

Derby, Middlesbrough and thier likes keep thier best players whereas we sell sell sell.

f***-off-meme.png

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gutted for Bruno. He deserves a chance in the Premier League.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's easy to get complacent and look at Villa and Newcastle as the main teams we have to overcome however as we all know the Championship is so much more equal than the Prem.In the Prem it's usually the usual suspects who finish in the top 6.In the Championship it could be anyone.Who's to say next season Leeds,Forest,and Birmingham for example won't be challenging.I fear this was our year and we might have to wait 2 or 3 years for another chance.

I think it depends how many of this team we can keep together. Add a couple to an already impressive squad and I think we are in with a shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here