Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Hope the wednesday coach crashes on the way home **** em another bottle job from us **** us too

We haven't bottled it at all tonight. I was not happy after the first leg as I thought we were crap even before the injuries but our players and fans have done us proud tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dare I say that this does not hurt anywhere near as much as the game against Palace. Fabulous season ended with some bad luck and no rub of the green

Very proud of the team, hope we can keep the squad together next season

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FT 1-1. Couldn't fault the effort, gave it all in the first half but ran out of energy in the second. Another shitty refereeing decision amd I could have done without the Sky commentators being quite so pro-SW but I guess now is the time to start working on keeping as many of this team together as we can for next season.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who is the idiot co-commentator for Sky tonight? Been one of the most blatantly biased bits of 'punditry' I have ever heard. 'You can't take anything away from Sheffield Wednesday...', yeah we got that, you said it about 20 times this evening.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Heroic performance by the team and fans tonight.

Absolutely galling to be denied promotion by a team that lost twice as many games as us and finished 15 points behind us. And to have to watch them celebrate in our ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports