Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Sheffield Wednesday ****OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD****

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
looking forward to next season. Keep what we've got and build on it and we can do what Boro did this season.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The only reason I want us to go up is financial.

would much rather see us in top6 of championship than bottom 6 of premier league.Apart from the money.

Glendemic

May 13, 2016
Portslade
Really proud of the team. We suffered some injustices over the last 10 days and have been unlucky with injuries, so many if onlys. Such a massive pleasure this season - having followed the club through the dark days of '97 (and last season). We'll get there, massive contenders for next year. I just hope we keep the squad together over summer.

Loads to be thankful for.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
They gave it all they had but it was always going to be tough to come back after Boro.

Shame, because this team deserved better for the way they've played this season.

Ah well.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
What killed us was the patch mid-season when we had a lot of injuries at the same time. We lost 4 out of 6 games from memory. Apart from that, we were the best team in the league IMO. Just some bad luck in key games.

Agreed. Unlikely to be a more unlucky team for a long while. Couldn't really ask for more.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And just to round off a shit last 2 weeks of the season fu****g player has stopped working.

I will NOT pay for this crap next season

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So disappointing, I really thought we were going to do it this year :tantrum::cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here