Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

It asks for too much information for me. But thanks anyway.
not sure what you mean. yes there about half a dozen popups until u finally get to the stream but no login is required. you do have a popup blocker enabled dont you?

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
It's a good job United are awful, as we barely bothered for last 20-25. Definitely need 1-2 more, to make up for our inevitable cock-up at the back.

North Stand have been good, first half, but a really flat atmosphere on and off the pitch generally.
Away fans have been as bad as any I've seen at the Amex so far. Between that and a really flat game so far it makes for a shit atmosphere.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Alright this.
As a side note, for those watching streams, Glenn Murray has to be the most irritating co-commentator - just shut the f*** up for a minute, you don't need to give your opinion on EVERYTHING.

Ally McCoist isn't going to like this

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
not sure what you mean. yes there about half a dozen popups until u finally get to the stream but no login is required. you do have a popup blocker enabled dont you?
It wanted a credit card.

I don´t even know how to get a pop up blocker.
But I do know when to use apostrophes ;) ;)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good substitutes. The Guardian reckons we’re both winning yet also losing at half-time, so definitely time to make sure.

IMG_7931.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here