Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Rotherham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought he made a number of mistakes in his defensive role which on another day would have been capitalised on by a better attack.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Thought Norwood was poor but I suppose it'll take him time to adjust. Great result and am happy.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Great result, following NSC and Livescore from Benidorm. How did Norwood play ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

A couple of poor touches that put Maenpaa and someone else under unnecessary pressure but, apart from that, oozes class. He strokes the ball around midfield. On that showing, Sidwell is our fourth choice CM :thumbsup:

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Norwood was decent most of the game and can tell hes got a great range of passing. Let him self down a bit with his defensive duty, nearly cost us a goal.

Jimmy Grimble

Norwood looks tidy and can clearly pick a pass, but not sure I'd want him in there in a battle nor sure he could boss a game in the same way Kayal/Stephens can.

Maybe I shouldn't judge him on 90 minutes though[emoji3]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As an aside here in the south west corner a chap has just left because of the team news. A direct quote would be if hughtons giving up by dropping kayal im going to give up
Oh dear.

There is a thread on NSC about Leicester at Withdene.

:rock:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would rather White for Dunk. Lewis on a booking and can be prone to the odd mad moment no matter how good he is the rest of the time
Take off our only CB with half an hour left? Not for me. This is the team that came back from 3-0 down with 7 minutes left to draw against Derby last year.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Great result, following NSC and Livescore from Benidorm. How did Norwood play ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Norwood: a bit like Crofts but less anonymous. A little bit of Bridcutt in him as well.

I expect he played instead of Kayal because he was more suited to the type of game Rotherham played. I expect on the night, Rohan Ince would have shined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here