Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Biggest worry is that we showed tonight that we have not got players pressuring the players with the shirt. Sidwell, Norwood, Baldock, Murray all having a chance tonight. Manu and Rob Hunt are the only two that seem to have come out of this game with any credit.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Choice between Hemed or Murray to partner Baldock looking less of an issue?
Manu looking more likely than not to get regular chances off the bench?
Stephens & Kayal confirmed starters for every game from now on in.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Albion get knocked out of a tournament they clearly have no interest in whatsoever. Nothing to see here move onto Saturday

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
For all you wankers that aren't at home watching the Leicester v Chelsea game its ET & 2-4 to Chelsea so far!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm honestly happy we're out.

Losing can become a habit.

From great expectations this season, I am seriously concerned about our constant missed chances. Also concerned about poor defending with our back up defence.
Just hope we can stay in touch and sort out the striker weakness in January cos Murray is not the answer!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Tinpot cup result satisfying for me regardless of the BHA management PR media speak.
HobNob Tinpot pleasure. Have at it boys, it's all Tinpot...........:wink:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Another game where we have displayed how poor we are with the final ball. Our approach play is as good as most at this level but our crossing and set pieces are awful. This is a major concern in the months ahead. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on at the training ground.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Losing can become a habit.

From great expectations this season, I am seriously concerned about our constant missed chances. Also concerned about poor defending with our back up defence.
Just hope we can stay in touch and sort out the striker weakness in January cos Murray is not the answer!

We lost against Walsall in the league cup last year then went on our unbeaten run.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Who cares ? For a team like Reading it was their cup final coming to a ground like ours and playing a big club like us, let them have their day in the headlines

Yeh let them have the glory and a standing ovation at Elm Park in front of their 3000. Good for them little Berkshire folk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Another game where we have displayed how poor we are with the final ball. Our approach play is as good as most at this level but our crossing and set pieces are awful. This is a major concern in the months ahead. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on at the training ground.

This!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On a positive note.

NSC is always more fun after a humiliating defeat to some tinpot team - roll on Barnsley.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
CH "no doubt we had more chances .... we weren't able to convert our chances" - or to put it another way "told the Board we should have invested in strikers"

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Very little I suspect given our lack of an end product.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here