Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Olympique de Marseille *** Official Match Thread ***

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Now Marseille are out their fans are already making a bit of noise! I seem to have a fair few kids in the stand I'm in - the younger ones are happily giving them the "wanker" gesture! 😂

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
😂 it’s started already, Bart hasn’t been good at all in my opinion conceded a few goals that steele would have been slated for
You're clearly related to Jason. Every single one of your comments on NSC is about him.

Fair enough, but a bit disingenuous to come on here masquerading as a fan and slagging off our other keeper.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
You're clearly related to Jason. Every single one of your comments on NSC is about him.

Fair enough, but a bit disingenuous to come on here masquerading as a fan and slagging off our other keeper.
I wish I was related to Steele 😂😂😂 I’m a goalkeeper myself so I drift towards the goalkeeper debates as thats what I know best. Has anything I’ve said been wrong at all? Absolutely shambolic opinion from you there.

lol maybe European nights are different - as I take my seat in East stand, bloke behind me just calmly and brazenly swigging a pint not a care in the world 🤣 maybe the ban only applies to EPL

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
lol maybe European nights are different - as I take my seat in East stand, bloke behind me just calmly and brazenly swigging a pint not a care in the world 🤣 maybe the ban only applies to EPL
The stewards have been rubbish at enforcing that rule for months. Have seen so many people doing similar in recent games.

The stewards have been rubbish at enforcing that rule for months. Have seen so many people doing similar in recent games.
Well with all the smoke they have no chance tonight - sup up!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Apparently Marseille have won 4 in a row and in very good form, didn’t know that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here