Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
albion-png.164686
nott-forest-png.164706

Albion v Forest

PREMIER LEAGUE

Venue:
The American Express Stadium
Date: Sunday 10th March 2024
Kick-off: 14:00 GMT
Referee: Michael Salisbury
Assistants: Matthew Wilkes, Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
VAR: Craig Pawson
Additional VAR: Marc Perry

TEAM NEWS

Brighton will be again without midfielder Billy Gilmour, who is serving the final game of a three-match suspension.

Forward Joao Pedro, who has a hamstring injury, is among those on the Seagulls' injury list.

Nottingham Forest's Willy Boly and Chris Wood are back in training and could feature.

Midfielder Nicolas Dominguez came off with a minor complaint against Liverpool and will be assessed.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Brighton are looking to complete a league double over Nottingham Forest for the first time since the 2015-16 Championship.
  • Nottingham Forest have failed to score in each of their past three league visits to Brighton (D1, L2)
Albion
  • Brighton are on a club record 11-match unbeaten home run in the top flight (W5, D6).
  • They won five of their opening six league games this season but their subsequent 21 fixtures in the division have only brought five more victories (D9, L7).
  • Roberto De Zerbi's side have kept just three clean sheets in their past 31 Premier League matches. Only the bottom three clubs have had fewer.
  • Pascal Gross has made a joint-high 10 Premier League assists this season.
  • Twelve of Brighton's Premier League goals this season have come from substitutes, more than any other team.
  • A teenager has appeared in each of Brighton's last 52 league games; this season they have given 3,749 top-flight minutes to teenagers, more than other club since Southampton in 2013-14.
Forest
  • Nottingham Forest have lost 11 of their past 16 Premier League matches (W3, D2); only Brentford have had more defeats in that period.
  • Forest have won only three of their 32 Premier League away fixtures since returning to the top flight in 2022 (D8, L21).
  • They are winless in all nine Premier League away games they have played on a Sunday (D4, L5).
  • Taiwo Awoniyi has scored 10 goals and had three assists in his last 16 Premier League starts.
  • Three of Morgan Gibbs-White's nine Premier League goals have come against Brighton.

Roberto De Zerbi's Nottingham Forest Press Conference

Last edited:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Just checked as my daughter wants to go and there are Loooooaaaads of tickets available today.

Part timers! Get yourselves down there! (But thanks for the extra ticket)

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I'm in Edinburgh, this week, trying to purchase 1 of thousands of unsold tickets to today's Hibs' Scottish Cup QF tie vs Rangers, but suspected, without the slightest benefit of the doubt, and despite substantial proof of my neutrality, of being a "dirty Hun".

Personal intro & thread on Hibs forum

Still waiting to see if a member or STH will be willing to buy me a ticket for immediate reimbursement. Easter Rd Stadium is just a 20-minute walk from my hotel.

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Roma result and Mothers Day is going to hammer the attendance. I have gone from excited to worried and nervous pre game since the last 15 seconds goal at Spurs :down:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
After the excitement of Europe it is back to the bread and butter of the League today. I want to be positive but to be honest, with the lads feeling knackered from Thursday, and Forest being just the kind of club that we struggle with - I think we could have a disappointing day.
I do hope that I am wrong. Whatever.... win, draw or lose we still :albion2:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can only repeat what I said the other day, this is a huge game for us in terms of our pride and confidence after three bruising defeats (and a scrappy draw). We might not stand much of a chance on Thursday, but we need to give ourselves some self-confidence.

And we all need to get behind them.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What! Another game? I'm still shattered from the last when. Being retired I can just about cope with these 3 games a week things, but how does anyone working full time work out time off and a schedule to fit in sleep between matches?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here