Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest ***Official Match Thread***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's bad enough being at work but being at work and not winning is altogether too much.

Come on Albion. Stick one in and make the second half of this shift a happy one.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Possession now 63/37 to the Albion

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Halfords gotta go ref

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All 4 match officials miss Halford's antics on Buckley

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The shocking thing is, that the one thing we're truly missing, is the one thing that is currently banging in the goals for our biggest rivals. I say this most weeks, but Gus must surely know what's needed in January?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
The shocking thing is, that the one thing we're truly missing, is the one thing that is currently banging in the goals for our biggest rivals. I say this most weeks, but Gus must surely know what's needed in January?
Too late to worry about that now. Murray has gone, we couldn't afford him. Move on.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Yeah but CMS was scoring for fun for 'boro but for us he is very wasteful. We all know we need a striker and so does Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here