[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 2719

Any pro footballer should not be "low on shooting ability" if you think that's acceptable get yourself down the local park with a ball and have a go, when you start hitting the top corner from 20 yards ask yourself what these lads do 2 hours a day utilising some of the best training facilities in the world on 50 k a week. If all 10 out field players cant do it then we really are in the shit.
If you think they all simultaneously have 0 confidence then I would suggest Mr Potter is in the shit.

Have you ever played a sport when under pressure, maybe darts, maybe snooker, well those are easy in comparison because the opposition isn't pressurising the throw/shot.

Football down the park with no opposition is literally a walk in the park, have you ever played???

Great, some fans are now singing support for Maupay as we speak, it doesn't hurt does it, well done those fans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Can we get to 30 attempts?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Hope the Potter bashers give him a break tonight no matter what happens. He's set us up perfectly today and we've played well again all game. We just don't have the attacking ability. Bloom has done magnificent things for this club but our refusal to spend money on strikers is coming home to roost.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Have you ever played a sport when under pressure, maybe darts, maybe snooker, well those are easy in comparison because the opposition isn't pressurising the throw/shot.

Football down the park with no opposition is literally a walk in the park, have you ever played???

Great, some fans are now singing support for Maupay as we speak, it doesn't hurt does it, well done those fans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

yes mate I have. May be if you had you wouldn't be so happy clappy at being served mediocracy. I'll clap and sing with the best of them, just give me bloody something to sing about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports