Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Nantes Friendly (03.08.18)

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I get why the line up is as it is, but it doesn't stop me being a little disappointed. We need pace up front so the sooner Andone or locadia are fit the better. I don't see Murray being as effective this year. Hope I'm wrong.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Live feed anywhere? If its just commentary then thats really poor..

Just commentary tonight from Seagulls Player. I believe Nantes have a stream on their youtube.

We nearly didn't have a club and then you worry about this :wink:

There is a "Watch live now" option on the official site, so presumably they will stream it as they have the other public pre-season friendlies.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I get why the line up is as it is, but it doesn't stop me being a little disappointed. We need pace up front so the sooner Andone or locadia are fit the better. I don't see Murray being as effective this year. Hope I'm wrong.
Yep pretty underwhelming

Spent a shed load of money and only one player good or fit enough to start.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Yeah, I think I'm with you. This time last year we wanted an upgrade on Murray, he did well but we thought the same in January, he then really kicked on, but now, 12-months later, can we still reply on him? Of course the two replacements being injured forces Chris' hand. Is Gyorkeres going to grab this opportunity? He could well be on the bench at Watford now.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
There is a "Watch live now" option on the official site, so presumably they will stream it as they have the other public pre-season friendlies.

Thanks AZ. Bit weird. I'm on Player and there's only 'listen live'.
I wonder if it's on Albion Youtube?

Edit:

[TWEET]1025444583075917829[/TWEET]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just commentary tonight from Seagulls Player. I believe Nantes have a stream on their youtube.

We nearly didn't have a club and then you worry about this :wink:

That is a disgrace as they have been advertising it all week as being the next match and also have been doing it since the Wimbledon friendly. Is it due to a contractual problem or the club being greedy.?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That is a disgrace as they have been advertising it all week as being the next match and also have been doing it since the Wimbledon friendly. Is it due to a contractual problem or the club being greedy.?

Far as I recall, the club have never shown Amex friendlies by stream.
Presumably that's because they'd rather people attended and pay to watch.
Why's that a disgrace?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That is a disgrace as they have been advertising it all week as being the next match and also have been doing it since the Wimbledon friendly.
That is because it is the next match. It always has the next match under the Next Match feature. That doesn't mean live stream. It just means what it says.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
People moaning about people moaning about lack of live feed.. some of us don't actually live anywhere near Brighton.. if I did I wouldn't be at home.. duh

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Only for those outside of UK.

Thanks AZ. Bit weird. I'm on Player and there's only 'listen live'.
I wonder if it's on Albion Youtube?

Edit:

[TWEET]1025444583075917829[/TWEET]

Oh well.

You chaps could have gone if you'd wanted, I couldn't. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here