Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Just looking at ticket prices as I got an email from the club saying this is a Cat B game- I normally look to get in East lower as I have friends with season tickets in there- surprised to see they are £40? So is it £40 for a Cat B and £42 for a Cat A?
85d95f7c19d9812ef09d4c17a20c0423.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
For some reason I'm very relaxed about this game. For the last 4 or 5 games, both home & away, I've been a nervous wreck. But whilst this is a 'must win' game, and without any doubt it is, I know that defeat to a team who are favorites to go up would not be a disgrace.

My god I must have had too much last night. Course we must win and are going to. Happy it's still warm as I'm still in the same clothes as the Forest game (been cleaned).

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Most important, season defining, must win match since the last one or the next one*

* You have not been charged for this stunning inciteful information

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If we carrying on wanting to take a draw we'll be screwed come the end of the season! I want a passionate victory!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

For some reason I'm very relaxed about this game. For the last 4 or 5 games, both home & away, I've been a nervous wreck. But whilst this is a 'must win' game, and without any doubt it is, I know that defeat to a team who are favorites to go up would not be a disgrace.

My god I must have had too much last night. Course we must win and are going to. Happy it's still warm as I'm still in the same clothes as the Forest game (been cleaned).

This. Very calm. We have so much time to repair any damage done today if we lose but I think we will win!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The fixture computer has been very kind to us.

We've already played AWAY at Derby, Burnley, Massive Wednesday, Reading, Ipswich, Wolves, Leeds, QPR.

Looking at what is left there are only 4 major 'trickies' - Middlesbrough home and away, Hull away, Derby home.

Blackburn, Cardiff and Birmingham away sort of worry me, but everything else is VERY WINNABLE.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Mourinho is at the Amex

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I thought Hull too, but looking at the league table after that match we were six points ahead of Hull, so I guess not.........

Maybe it was one of those six pointers that come around every now and then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here