[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The double over that loathsome club.

Drink this in, what a time to be alive.

Mac Allister was MOTM both halves, he’s the greatest Albion player I’ve seen. A combination of warrior and brilliant technician.
Maybe not the 'best' player we've ever had, but I'd be amazed if we ever have a player with his technical ability. Guy's a magician.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe not the 'best' player we've ever had, but I'd be amazed if we ever have a player with his technical ability. Guy's a magician.

His nouse and fight is beyond his years. A matador, on several occasions scuffling for the ball with 2 or 3 dirty Rags and coming away with the ball.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Alright, it seems best for all involved if I ignore your fixtures from now until the end of the season because when I try and make time to watch your games (like I did on Wednesday and for the FA cup semi) you lose painfully, whereas when I completely ignore them like I did today you win by a landslide :lolol:
It worked (again)!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We owe you lot one. Or maybe two or three given our pretty poor record down there at yours and your humbling of us at Old Trafford earlier this season. ;-)

3-1 United.

I'd happily take a draw now though.
Soz, not soz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports