Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
penalty. penalty penalty penalty. every day of the week and twice on sundays. but not apparently to the twats who steal a living refereeing in the PL every week

IMG_1920.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Aside from the fact we’re dreadful right now… we were NEVER going to be allowed to threaten a box office end to the season for the broadcasters… hence VAR going AWOL… obviously I’m not suggesting the WHOLE THING IS A FIX.

Please. This Albion team is awful, tonight we’re talking Sheffield United awful.

Luton, Fulham or Palace would’ve taken this 11 apart too.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The rules are if it continues into the box it’s a pen
I don’t think the first one was - or perhaps it probably could have gone either way but the second was certainly a pen IMO

Gvardiol deliberately fouled Pedro in the box by deliberately entangling his legs in Pedro’s - designed to trip him up - what’s the point of having VAR for ‘clear and obvious error’ interventions if it boils down to ’luck’ whether VAR intervenes or not. It makes a mockery of the whole system.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Ffs it’s not Steeles fault, he’s got ten donkeys infront of him. They don’t know what to do or were to be. Confidence is below zero and the managers moaning for months now. Players are mentally and physically on an all time low. And it’s raining.
A question do you think Steele is the answer to our goal keeping position? The No.1 to take us forward?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
There are times when I absolutely hate the PL. This is one of those times.
It's City for me. Everything about them is so smug and seemingly oblivious to the fact they've simply bought every single piece of silverware.

They are everything wrong with football.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
It seems to me De Zerbi checked out a few weeks ago and so did the players soon after.
It's ok we're safe but in need of the season ending to reset, get everyone fit, get some recruitments and, with or without De Zerbi, start again next season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Please. This Albion team is awful, tonight we’re talking Sheffield United awful.

I don’t disagree - dreadful, we’ve regressed so rapidly it’s actually quite frightening… we are absolutely shocking, but VAR equally so… however defeat was inevitable anyway.

I can’t believe how bad we look… bottom 2 right now with our northern buddies at the Lane.

Tbf Fulham always beat us anyway 😂

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Luton and Fulham HAVE taken us apart this season!

Thank f*** the lads managed to get themselves up for the Palace game in between.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here