Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I confess, I was leaning into that camp. I wasn't among those criticising him but did think he could use the experience. Not leaning into that camp anymore. He can stay. A bit of work over the break to bulk up and he'll be a diamond.
I think we will see less loans of his type of signing as RDZ will want to mould them himself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stunning, just stunning first half after we went behind

If only Pep would sub Foden :smile:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Score ought to be 4-4, lol. Beautiful open football... Cannot believe how well our patched-up line-up is playing. Put in Mac, Dunk, Webster and Ferguson next half, and we might pull off a win.

What four are you going to take off ?

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I think that was my favorite half to watch on the box. Absolutely love this team.

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Missed the last half hour of first half, had to console my wife who just found out that Tina Turner passed away.

Didn’t miss much, did I?

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Apparently, the word seagull is a misnomer. A gull is by definition a sea bird, so we should just call them gulls, not seagulls.
Just thought it was important to mention that now that Brighton are about to go mega, so that we can amend that error before it's too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here