[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Luton Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
IMG_1317.jpeg

Isn’t it just the American Express Stadium now?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good to see Dick back :thumbsup:

You wouldn't believe some of the abominations that accompanied the US tour :blush:

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I’m finding my usual levels of first-game-of-the-season excitement dampened due to a certain Ecuadorean and all the bollocks circling around him.

But at 3pm it won’t half be nice to see some actual football again.

Luton won’t roll over for us, I reckon 3-1 to the good guys.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
too late to buy tickets to the game today? I get this error when I try to checkout

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (*my name*), at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Albion v Luton 12/08/2023 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Jan 9, 2022
too late to buy tickets to the game today? I get this error when I try to checkout

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (*my name*), at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Albion v Luton 12/08/2023 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.
Sold out to STH and + members, sadly if you're not in them (myself included) you can't buy tickets...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

If you are a member you should be OK.

Otherwise a STH could buy you guest ticket(s). I'd help but I've already used my allocation buying tickets for another NSCer who was also stuck.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
If you are a member you should be OK.

Otherwise a STH could buy you guest ticket(s). I'd help but I've already used my allocation buying tickets for another NSCer who was also stuck.
The ticket exchange is + members only now or just for this game? I usually buy from the Ticket Exchange as I only know if I'm available to go last minute

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Luton will be at their most dangerous in the first three games unless they get a good tonking hopefully that’s by us but I anticipate a 2-1 win with our midfield being a little light

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I am hoping that Lallana and Webster are not injured, it sounded like RDZ wanted to assess them and perhaps save them for future games.

Going to be a tough one today and I can see Luton exploiting our defensive frailties but we should hopefully have enough.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But the ticket exchange is open? There's tons of seats left, I can pick a seat but I get the error at checkout
There was no general sale for this game due to the club not wanting Luton fans, desperate to see their club back in the top flight, buying home end tickets.

If you are a member you can buy, otherwise you'll need a STH to buy you a guest ticket. Maybe someone on here can be a Good Samaritan if you don't know any yourself.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am hoping that Lallana and Webster are not injured, it sounded like RDZ wanted to assess them and perhaps save them for future games.

Going to be a tough one today and I can see Luton exploiting our defensive frailties but we should hopefully have enough.
My take was Webster would not feature, at least from the beginning. He said something about not wanting to take a risk in the first game of the season.

Lallana is Lalana, so I'm not expecting him to play either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Luton will be at their most dangerous in the first three games unless they get a good tonking hopefully that’s by us but I anticipate a 2-1 win with our midfield being a little light
Agree with this. They’ve had a lot of time to train and focus on this match. I wonder if RDZ will mix things up a bit?

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex

If we can't beat this lot it's going to be a long season without a midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports