Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Luton Town *** Official Match Thread ***

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Luton look knackered already, I think we'll get some openings late on and the scoreline will start to look a bit more comfortable.

Wear them down, bring on Enciso, Adingra and Ferguson and lets see what happens.
My thoughts too, lets hope so.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Van Hecke, Dahoud and Pedro look like they are still in pre-season. We are in control but look like we are on the edge of one careless error gifting Luton a way back in.
Hopefully we will be more comfortable with the ball second period.
I notice that Luton are a lot quicker to press Van Hecke when he has the ball versus Dunk. Clearly they expect him to be more likely to panic.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Milner? I thought Pervis was the best player in that first half, although I may be biased as he’s on my side of pitch and Milners too far away to see lol.

Can tell why Morris has scored a lot of goals for Luton: strong, good in the air. Suits their style of play getting balls in the box he’s won a few headers in the final third already.

That full back they’ve got on loan from
City looks decent.

bbc showing we only had 3 shots on target?? ive seen goalie make 5 saves at least...incidentally does Welbecks shot onto the post count as on target or not?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I was so excited before this game kicked off....new season an' all that, now it's started, it's a bit anti climactic really! I'm enjoying it, just want more

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was so excited before this game kicked off....new season an' all that, now it's started, it's a bit anti climactic really! I'm enjoying it, just want more
Even when we are 3 or 4 up I always want more…got to get clinical here though.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Enciso and Ferguson, please... now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here