Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder if them dick heads who get in the king and queen will go to the Amex with their autograph books and wait for the Liverpool coach to arrive before making their way back to the pub to watch it?

I expect them to be just changing into the full kits around now - full kit wankers

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Not expecting too much from today but hope the lads put in a perfomance they can be proud of and build on

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Down hill from here

IMG_20220312_084612_975~2.jpg

Hopefully the cholesterol will kill me before t'Albion.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well, after the Reds last two games I’m expecting a reaction today. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if Brighton turned them over.
Normally for this game I go for whoever needs it most which is usually the Seagulls, this time it’s the Reds who have to win.
Going to be tight.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When I was at school in Horsham in the mid to late 1990s it felt like half the class were Liverpool "fans" (only a couple of Man Utd ones, bang goes that stereotype). Most of them were obnoxious little pricks to boot. As such, I've always ****ing hated Liverpool. I nearly did myself a mischief laughing when they bottled that title when Gerrard slipped. The sole crumb of comfort when they did win the league was it was in lockdown and none of them could be there. The entitlement drips out of them more than almost any other fanbase bar maybe Arsenal. Klopp presents this nice guy image but in reality is a dick and when beaten the sorest loser I've yet seen in our PL times (other than Mourinho).

I seriously, seriously dislike them.

Which is why it's even more irritating they're probably going to absolutely stuff us.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I have a feeling we’ll win this one. Not really sure why, but it seems like something we’d do.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't beat a good old Half English/part American :moo:

The hash browns are only there as an addition for me taking all the shite (beans and tomato) off the plate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here