Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One positive from today…

[tweet]1502668918636396550[/tweet]

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
One positive from today…

[tweet]1502668918636396550[/tweet]

Good to see. Well, Liverpool are the only away match I've been to where you are treated with the same
courtesy as we extend to them. So, good luck to them. Liverpool are a class club, from
top to bottom and very kind-hearted.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The WhoScored analysis isn't particularly pretty reading this morning.

Brighton "had no significant strengths", were poor at finishing and over aggressive. Yes. Yes, we know.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...d-Premier-League-2021-2022-Brighton-Liverpool

Does confirm for me that a) Lamptey should have been the sponsors MotM and not Cucurella and b) we're still shooting far too often from outside the box.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The WhoScored analysis isn't particularly pretty reading this morning.

Brighton "had no significant strengths", were poor at finishing and over aggressive. Yes. Yes, we know.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...d-Premier-League-2021-2022-Brighton-Liverpool

Does confirm for me that a) Lamptey should have been the sponsors MotM and not Cucurella and b) we're still shooting far too often from outside the box.

More like we're not shooting far too often at all.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just got back from the game. The worst performance by far goes to the linesman trying to keep up on the east stand side touchline.

:lolol:

Met two friends afterwards for a drink or four who sit in the East. They mentioned exactly that! I'm in the West but there was one bizarre moment when we played it in from the right, Maupay (from memory) was about 5 yards offside, the lino was miles behind the play, Maupay backheeled it listlessly to give them a free kick, the flag stayed down and Dean played on. Liverpool attacked the space.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
:lolol:

Met two friends afterwards for a drink or four who sit in the East. They mentioned exactly that! I'm in the West but there was one bizarre moment when we played it in from the right, Maupay (from memory) was about 5 yards offside, the lino was miles behind the play, Maupay backheeled it listlessly to give them a free kick, the flag stayed down and Dean played on. Liverpool attacked the space.

Also their keeper outside the box, ball in hands. Lino was actually inline with this at the time and did nothing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here