Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Let’s not give them a two goal start today.

Exactly. So exciting playing 3 up front, but if we defend like we have at times over the last few months it's game over before poor Aaron has touched the ball. Hopefully Dunk is on it.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
We nearly came away from Anfield with a point last season. I have a good feeling about this game. Lots of plastic scousers at work and I’m looking forward to tomorrow and rubbing their noses in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve put a whole English pound on a 4-1 win for The Albion at 80/1

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

I’ve put a whole English pound on a 4-1 win for The Albion at 80/1

We beat Aston Villa 2-1 and the numpties beat the scousers 7-2. What would be the odds of a 14-4 victory

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That's a 'We always get tonked in this fixture so **** it, let's throw everything at 'em' team.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Once again nobody would have come up with that team. Interesting where the 3 strikers will play. Assume one will play no 10 role for first time

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Roof looks crap

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I was just thinking and sorry if it's been mentioned(I skimmed over the posts), Will Connolly slot in to the RWB role?
He's fairly quick, likes to get involved and is a confident lad. Could have been practicing this all week

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Once again nobody would have come up with that team. Interesting where the 3 strikers will play. Assume one will play no 10 role for first time

Imagine Maupay will drop deeper with Connolly on the right and Welbeck on the left

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It's all about belief in themselves today. As long as we have a go I'll be happy whatever the outcome.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We play three strikers against the champions of Europe and yet when we've played the likes of Burnley etc we rarely play with more than one striker. You couldn't make it up. A bizarre team selection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here