Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Did we perhaps need a result like that to wake us up? It feels like people are treating survival as a foregone conclusion, that our defence is too good, we won't get overrun by anyone. We're one of only a couple of teams to not concede more than two goals in a game. Oh, it doesn't matter that we only got a draw against struggling stoke and everton and southampton, that we didn't get a goal v 10-man watford. We're as good as in the premier league next season!

Perhaps this will make people realise it's not going to be the easy stroll perhaps some people were beginning to think it was. If we want to stay up, we want to look at more than just draws against traditionally mid-table sides.

Indeed but whereas others had already realised it, excellent that you reminded some of where we are especially in relation to 'megabucks' teams.

Watching Liverpool this evening highlights the difference between where we are and where we aspire to be !

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
5-0 now. After 50 mins in a champions league match playing absolutely sensational football. We clearly played one of the best teams in the world on saturday. Dont feel so bad now!

You took the words right out of my mouth, rampant Liverpool are World class.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Indeed but whereas others had already realised it, excellent that you reminded some of where we are especially in relation to 'megabucks' teams.

Watching Liverpool this evening highlights the difference between where we are and where we aspire to be !

I don't have BT Sport. Other than the obvious scoreline, has their attacking play been scintillating? Coutinho stood out as a magician on Saturday, as good as player as I've seen play live.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't have BT Sport. Other than the obvious scoreline, has their attacking play been scintillating? Coutinho stood out as a magician on Saturday, as good as player as I've seen play live.

They could have had 10 to be honest. They're absolutely ruthless. The speed that they move the ball is a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here