Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Liverpool play at their best, they will beat almost anybody - tonight they seem to be, and we're getting a right old football lesson. Still, it's only 1-0............................

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Is it just me who sees this on tv, with a fantastic pitch and a beautiful stadium and can't believe that its our own club? and that when people start chanting and singing I still think we're the away side? :lol:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Don't want to give Liverpool any credit? Admittedly our inability to be compact when we don't have the ball isn't helping but Liverpool have used the ball very, very well. The last five minutes were hopeful though.
Fair point :) Perhaps I should've added to the list - are Liverpool as good as it sounds ?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Now were looking good!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just wonderful to hear all these plaudits for the ground, the team and the style of play. That's OUR team!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sounds like we are getting the hang of playing this lot .....and anything could happen from now on

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Is it just me who sees this on tv, with a fantastic pitch and a beautiful stadium and can't believe that its our own club? and that when people start chanting and singing I still think we're the away side? :lol:

Its one of those nights you have to check yourself and think how long you've waited for games like this :banana:, and the next two coming up which i will be attending thank god.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Come on!!!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I wonder how many scouts are going to be sniffing around Noone. He is just pure gold at the moment.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its all about getting stuck in and this half we are doing just that.................................sounding very good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports