Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I said after last week’s disappointment that I was hopeful our run of matches against opponents we always seem to perform against would do the job.

Let’s finish the job today. Wolves and West Ham coming up. Let’s use them as a springboard to get ahead of that lot.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It was Ali J coming on that made the difference!

And yes I am joking, but at least you can rely on him to make an effort

Ps - just realised he was waiting to come on when the goal was scored...... but the prospect obviously scared them!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Welbeck has been the difference for us in the last couple of months. Thank the lord he found form and can stick the ball away because if we’d had to rely on any of the other forward I think we’d have been toast.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
A centre forward who scores goals. Makes all the difference. As did the changing of the keeper. Potter was late with changing the keeper and late with changing it up front IMHO (my only criticisms of him. Otherwise a very good manager). Maupay, is a good footballer but he hasn't scored his chances. Since Potter started picking Welbeck, and he started scoring, we started winning a few games. All the "forwards don't need to score goals, the midfield should" is and always was a load of old cobblers. We are a goal scorer short of a being a good side, not a side who fights relegation. That's been as clear as day all season. Close season will be interesting. Can we keep Bissouma, White and Dunk. Then can we find a goal scorer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here