Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 35s35 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #HTAFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Dunk, Halford, Bennett; Kayal, Stephens; Calderon, Teixeira, Carayol; Best. #BHAvHTAFC
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 25s25 seconds ago

#BHAFC subs v #HTAFC: Walton (GK), Greer, Ince, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, O'Grady, Mackail-Smith

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 10 secs11 seconds ago

#BHAFC team v #HTAFC: Stockdale; Bruno, Dunk, Halford, Bennett; Kayal, Stephens; Calderon, Teixeira, Carayol; Best. #BHAvHTAFC
Best again...great. Mind you, does it REALLY matter which one of our strikers he chooses. None of them seem to be able to score.

:(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he likes BEST :lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Maybe he thinks it will make people grateful when CMS comes on so that when we give him a new five-year contract in the summer it won't cause such a fuss? I don't know.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Good to see the inform Best starting up front :facepalm :

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
At least Kayal has recovered I suppose. One decent thing we have going is the Beram/Dale midfield duo - might as well allow them to build that understanding as much as possible ahead of next season.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Adam Virgo ‏@Adamvirgs19 2 mins2 minutes ago

Surprised at the starting 11 unchanged leon Best starts I wonder why?? Thoughts on the team tweet @BBCSussexSport with your thoughts

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
At least Kayal has recovered I suppose. One decent thing we have going is the Beram/Dale midfield duo - might as well allow them to build that understanding as much as possible ahead of next season.

I'd play him with broken legs ....................head and shoulders above the rest
lets have a few more like him next season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Interesting no one has commented on by far the most important thing - Greer has lost his place.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Don't get upset about best as Houghton is signing him in the summer and 5 loan players. Hope Tony has cash in the summer to spend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here