Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was a bit of bellendary in Lewes before the game apparently, not with Brighton just dickhead behaviour / aggro amongst themselves. Hope they had a good weekend though and nice boost to the local economy

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Should have been more than 5 but we never got our of fist gear.

Looked like no injuries, so a decent training session.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
RDZ means it when he says he can’t take Mitoma off doesn’t he?!

In no way a criticism but I was a bit suprised March, Caicedo, Gross and Mitoma played all game, especially as Caicedo and March both appeared to get knocks.
Caicedo seemed to take a few knocks I thought. Maybe the physio thought he should run it off instead of sit for an hour and let it settle

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

In no way a criticism but I was a bit suprised March, Caicedo, Gross and Mitoma played all game, especially as Caicedo and March both appeared to get knocks.
Maybe left it for Maldera?

But yes a bit surprising that some of the players that will go on the longest journeys played all game. No big deal for March and Gross who can just sit back, watch Netflix and scratch their scrotums for the next two weeks.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

If you are referring to the knock March got a few minutes before he scored his goal, we had already made our five substitutions

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Caicedo seemed to take a few knocks I thought. Maybe the physio thought he should run it off instead of sit for an hour and let it settle
I thought March was going to sit down injured about 2mins before he scored

Attachments

• IMG-20230319-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230319-WA0003.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 49

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Caicedo's was for the cameras, so that when he says he can't fly to Australia (shortly) for (pointless friendly) international duty owing to a niggle, there is documented evidence. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here