Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Find all this a right bore being so pointless in front of goal. Has to be on the line open goal for us to score. Some bad luck but it's no coincidence. Forwards should be asamed of themsleves really.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
the trouble is that wasn't appalling we are so near to being a good side BUT the strikers don't strike and the manager really doesn't understand subs .

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Great to see us using our subs so wisely, FFS we had them on the ropes and had the chance to change it up and inject some energy with Connolly or Tau but decided to change our most creative player on the night with Propper.

I’ve been “In” through out but am starting to wonder.

Felt like we bottled it and accepted the point with that mindset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just **** off Potter

No home win all season in league and some on here still defend him

****ing not good enough

If you could explain what else Potter could have done to win that game? Defensively trouble-free other than the last second and created how many clear cut chances? Other than sign himself and get on the pitch and put the ball in the net im a bit stuck...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just can’t fault the performance apart from finishing - I thought we were dominant and played very well tbh - deserved to win - great to see performances back after the few games dip we had Liverpool to wolves. Really refreshing to watch again. Just need to take those chances - still!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hate it when the lowly PL teams come to the Amex. I'll go on a long drive with no radio when the next one rides into town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here