Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Clearly Hemed was going to get MoM tonight with his hat-trick, but I thought that Knocky was superb. He chased everything down, created a number of chances and capped it all with a superbly taken goal.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Clearly Hemed was going to get MoM tonight with his hat-trick, but I thought that Knocky was superb. He chased everything down, created a number of chances and capped it all with a superbly taken goal.

This with knobs on.

Pistol Pete

Aug 15, 2015
What has made me most happy , is my own misfortune! I was supposed to have another engagement tonight. So as I thought I wouldn't be able to make the game, I gave my tickets to a colleague.
Now this fella is probably the nicest guy I have had the pleasure of working with. He is honest and true, qualalities not found in most, but definitely found in him.
As it happened (and as always to me) my planned appointment cancelled this morning for tonight's appointment, and so I bought another ticket for tonight. I will never tell him what happened, as I don't want there to be any awkwardness. But I will always know that I passed him a ticket for a special night and that will give me a lot of quiet satisfaction.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Like so many others I missed the opening 37 minutes and the goals that came with them, but I'm glad I stuck at it and made it there. By the end we just loved to play and for all the heavy running and hard work of the season thus far there was an endless spring and desire in our step. I loved the hour I saw.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Tonight was my first match since the opening match at the Amex.
Me and two mates attended what surely must have been one of the best games at the Amex.

Knockart (sp?) what a player, what a goal - what a night!!!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What about that then. We got stronger as the game went on and by the end Fulham had a new one well and truly ripped!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Wilson also terrific tonight, quite possibly the best game he's played for us.
PG

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Like so many others I missed the opening 37 minutes and the goals that came with them, but I'm glad I stuck at it and made it there. By the end we just loved to play and for all the heavy running and hard work of the season thus far there was an endless spring and desire in our step. I loved the hour I saw.

Don't worry about it, those of us listening on Radio/Player missed large swathes too!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]721100550113226754[/tweet]

Somebody died happy. RIP

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What has made me most happy , is my own misfortune! I was supposed to have another engagement tonight. So as I thought I wouldn't be able to make the game, I gave my tickets to a colleague.
Now this fella is probably the nicest guy I have had the pleasure of working with. He is honest and true, qualalities not found in most, but definitely found in him.
As it happened (and as always to me) my planned appointment cancelled this morning for tonight's appointment, and so I bought another ticket for tonight. I will never tell him what happened, as I don't want there to be any awkwardness. But I will always know that I passed him a ticket for a special night and that will give me a lot of quiet satisfaction.

Aren't you going to have to talk to him about the game on Monday? That could be an awkward conversation, i would tell him you got a ticket from someone else and didn't have to pay for it so you can have a proper chat about the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here