Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Obvious thing to say perhaps, but a goal in the first 30 minutes would make ALL the difference.

Score early and it’ll be a comfortable evening IMO. The longer we don’t, the more they will sense they can get something and grow into the game.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
This is a game we have to win if we want to keep alive any faint hopes of Champions League (can still dream!), But more importantly it will put us back in pole position for a Europa League place, especially with Spurs v Villa to come next week. We have the quality to beat this Everton side, hopefully an early goal to stop them trying to do a Fulham on us.

Redinpeace

Apr 27, 2023
Just been listening to local radio ……the usual Manure and Liverpoo love in ……

I’d love it if BHA upset the party

giphy.gif

Right I’m back off nearer where I live to worry and fret about Southampton at home and the very real threat of relegation.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Albion
  • The Seagulls have won five of their seven league games this season against sides currently in the relegation zone (D1, L1).
Wondering how they worked that one out. Especially given we're still to play two of the teams currently in the bottom three.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Seeing Hooper as the official always fills me with trepidation. His awful officiating has been less newsworthy in the VAR era though. Maybe his usual big 6 bias will play out as top 7 bias today?
Been very impressed with Hoops over the past season or so.
I do appreciate that ref-bashing is all the rage.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Obvious thing to say perhaps, but a goal in the first 30 minutes would make ALL the difference.

Score early and it’ll be a comfortable evening IMO. The longer we don’t, the more they will sense they can get something and grow into the game.
Think you're still operating in a Potter world. In the RDZ world, we score goals.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seeing Hooper as the official always fills me with trepidation. His awful officiating has been less newsworthy in the VAR era though. Maybe his usual big 6 bias will play out as top 7 bias today?
Does he still see Everton as a top 7 club?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trying to be positive but this one has got Nott Forest all over again,written on it….. Give us a top club and we rise to it , but struggle with the ones near the bottom.
You must be pleased with our run in then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here