From Italy.
Albion Albion,
Albion Albion,
Albion Albion,
Albion Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone mentioned “form goes out of the window in derby games” ?

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Does anyone know what time the Palace will be at the station after the game and which platform (to Brighton? to Lewes?) will be given over to their train...?

Southern website shows trains at 21.40, 22.08 and 22.39 FMR to EBN direct and 23.01 FMR to EBN with change at Lewes.

Will these be the only trains running East around that time or will there be any extra ones? Grateful for info. Would normally just get on with it (it is what it is...) but with junior in tow on school night would like to take best options.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Does anyone know what time the Palace will be at the station after the game and which platform (to Brighton? to Lewes?) will be given over to their train...?

Southern website shows trains at 21.40, 22.08 and 22.39 FMR to EBN direct and 23.01 FMR to EBN with change at Lewes.

Will these be the only trains running East around that time or will there be any extra ones? Grateful for info. Would normally just get on with it (it is what it is...) but with junior in tow on school night would like to take best options.
I will be getting the 22:08 direct to EBN. I can only see what you have posted so I guess that is all that's running.

Are your son's teachers not on strike tomorrow?

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I will be getting the 22:08 direct to EBN. I can only see what you have posted so I guess that is all that's running.

Are your son's teachers not on strike tomorrow?
Thanks for reply. Do you know anything about the Palace train... does it go from "our" platform or from the Brighton one...? I'm guessing it might be around 22.10..??
(My son's school is open to some year groups including his).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bizarre that this isn’t even our biggest game this week. The reason I’d like us to win more than anything isn’t for 3 points, but for denying them points and keeping them right at the other end of the table.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
What time is recommended to get to Mill Road and how long does it usually take to get on a bus there? First time driving

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well, I have recently moved back from Swannyland so this will be my first ever game seeing RDZ's Albion. This week I sorted my season ticket from next year and got Palace and Grimsby tickets.

I have only ever seen us lose against Palace 5 times and was at Grimsby when we got relegated.

Hope that helps.
I am hoping that the boxers, socks and T-shirt (All washed BTW) that I wore for the West Ham game will trump your bad run :clap::clap:

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
2-1 Brighton. Come on make today the day we finally beat Palace for the first time in what feels like forever!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Outplayed them as usual, but missed our chances. It's a joke the ref allowed all that time wasting and how he gave the penalty I'll never know.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Outplayed them as usual, but missed our chances. It's a joke the ref allowed all that time wasting and how he gave the penalty I'll never know.
I still don't understand how Welbeck hit the post with an open goal with such ferocity that it rebounded down the pitch into our goal.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That Wednesday stat is just utterly bizarre and is surely the one metric that points the way to our eventual disappointment this evening
Clearly the boys think it is it bit meh to play football if they can't have a few beers after. And who can really blame them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here