Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks.

Sent 3 videos of the stuff, just from the train queue, in front of stewards/police.

After the over zealous stewarding in N1G for standing up, it’s bitterly disappointing.
Which teams fans? Presume not us and therefore not a hole in hell of anything likely being done outside the ground is there, when no seat numbers etc to assist? But well done for trying btw.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Which teams fans? Presume not us and therefore not a hole in hell of anything likely being done outside the ground is there, when no seat numbers etc to assist? But well done for trying btw.
You guess correct, Chelsea.

Sent all the images/videos to the text message number, I’ve seen this stuff for 20+ years but in front of stewards and police who just turn a blind eye, it’s a shame I have to be the one to record this stuff. More than happy to upload onto here.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Well played - most enjoyable defeat I've seen for a while.
It had to be bloody chelsea though. Anyone but bloody chelsea . . . or palarse . . . or . . .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Moises bossed the midfield. Absolute tank of a midfielder.

Pedro and barco were very good for us but overall Chelsea were just that bit more polished I’d say.

Caicedo and Gallagher faced a CM devoid of a pace, power, mobility, bite.

Almost every PL centre midfield would thrive against ours tonight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You guess correct, Chelsea.

Sent all the images/videos to the text message number, I’ve seen this stuff for 20+ years but in front of stewards and police who just turn a blind eye, it’s a shame I have to be the one to record this stuff. More than happy to upload onto here.
Maybe the Police and stewards could be identified and asked why they did nothing? It is ridiculous, have seen it happen so many times also I’ve become blasé about.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Agree with all that except Tariq. Thought he did alright tonight, very good at times. Not saying his time may have passed with us but tonight he had a decent enough game.
I tend to agree he had a good game he’s definitely lost some of that explosive speed and struggled with Cuccerella on more than one occasion but he put some decent balls into the box

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I tend to agree he had a good game he’s definitely lost some of that explosive speed and struggled with Cuccerella on more than one occasion but he put some decent balls into the box
I wish he'd taken Cucurella on a few more time though - especially when Cucu was fired up in the first half; probably would have pulled him down and free-kick / yellow card.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So pleased with that second half performance. I think that if we start that line up against Man Utd we’ll get a result. Didn’t deserve to lose that tonight but we were too tentative in the first half. This is not a dig at Lewis but we were much more direct and a little faster after that change.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
2 years, hundreds of millions and numerous Brighton staff, Chelsea have finally done the double over us and finished above us. Money well spent Todd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here