Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
****ing come on boys!!

:O

Got a good feeling about tonight and Mrs Crodo said she'll give me a good time if we win.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I wonder how busy it'll be tonight? There's a fair few tickets (500ish) left and hasn't got to the exchange.. Around 25k?

I fully expect us to give them a good game, and hopefully we can keep the atmosphere momentum going from Friday!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone know if the bars outside will be open tonight? Or I'm meeting a Chelsea mate of mine what's the chances he'll be allowed in dicks?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I’m just loving the fact so many fans are predicting a draw or win against a team who are not only chasing the leaders but also the current CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

Wow how far we have come….should give us all a Ready Brek glow…

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
1st.jpg2nd.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Based on what? We have one of the best defences in the league and rarely lose heavily to anyone.

I reckon a 1-1, our signature scoreline.

We don't do heavy defeats. We are solid at the back.

Based on absolutely nothing, just one of those horrible feelings. I would imagine Tuchel will want revenge after our late equaliser at theirs.
Obviously I'd take a draw, or even a sneaky win.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Based on absolutely nothing, just one of those horrible feelings. I would imagine Tuchel will want revenge after our late equaliser at theirs.
Chelsea will come hard & fast at us early doors we have to ready & on our game for it

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
3 - 3

We'll go 2 down before half time.

Pull one back early in the second.

Concede another mid through the second.

Score two in the last 10 minutes.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Two squads short on defensive players.

Brighton missing two CBs including captain and one of the best DMs in the league.
Chelsea missing first choice GK, RB and LB as well as two CBs.

Short but they will still have Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Christensen, Sarr and Alonso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
A win would be tremendous, we could do it too. Moder has been really unlucky recently, skimming the crossbar or the keeper making excellent saves, I think he’s our goal scorer tonight.

Really looking forward to seeing how we get on against a strong Chelsea.

Pretty sure Chelsea are the only remaining PL team we haven't beaten yet.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Short but they will still have Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Christensen, Sarr and Alonso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christensen is out with Covid, Rudiger is fit I think though so should be in your list.

Hudson-Odoi has played RWB at times this season too.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Christensen is out with Covid, Rudiger is fit I think though so should be in your list.

Hudson-Odoi has played RWB at times this season too.

Will be interesting to see who they put up against Lamptey on the left. I'd imagine that Alonso will start, but I could see Lamptey having a lot of fun against him...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Fair enough. You could also argue that we have a score to settle after ONLY getting a draw at theirs despite battering them for the majority of the game.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Without Dunk, Duffy, Biss, Enoch and AL I'd snatch your hand off for a point.

I fear a 0-2 defeat. Hope I'm wrong.

I wonder what the midfield will be... Mac, Moder and one from Gross and Alzate?

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Still emotionally drained after Friday. Hence strangely relaxed for this one. Would bite your arm off for a point because I fear that with no Biss, Enock and The Dalai, that little magician Kante will run riot in midfield...hope I'm wrong and the good guys win 3-0!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here