Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Really, no wonder I can't remember anything!
Okay, I wonder what people feel they may have achieved by booing 11 years afterwards, did she have connections with Brighton?

Clearly tough for her surrounding family and my thoughts are with them.

I was booing him because he was roughing up Lamptey continuously.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, but Alonso has now had to sign up to the Lamptey Survivors Group along with Tyrek Mitchell to share their experiences and learn how to live with the terror he inflicted on them.

‘Have you been schooled by Little Tariq Lamptey ? Has your otherwise stellar career been ruined by him continually rinsing you on the right ? You may be entitled to compensation……please call us on 0800-……..’

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This is the season people are finally taking note. Running pubs I hear a lot of football chat and it’s all incredibly complimentary- I’m in Bristol. People love our style, and especially love Lamptey and Trossard. The thing is though, we know it isn’t simply about a lucky signing here or there. I’m confident we could play the likes of Leonard, Roberts and Ferguson and still perform like that. Potter has to take a huge amount credit. We are very lucky to have him. But even he will eventually be replaced. Bloom has utterly nailed this. We’ve got a plan. An identity. And I shouldn’t say this but I just can’t see any thing but continued improvement no matter who comes or goes.

What pub do you run? Would be good to know one in Bristol that'll be reliably showing our games!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I’ve heard it all now:
We did not expect in general that we would play an overwhelming, exciting match, because there's a very strong opponent who has a certain style of play that makes you underperform sometimes. (Tuchel)

I’ve heard it all now:
We did not expect in general that we would play an overwhelming, exciting match, because there's a very strong opponent who has a certain style of play that makes you underperform sometimes. (Tuchel)

Underlying the nonsense he spouts there is a hidden compliment in there somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here