Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Obviously didn't go but didn't bother with a live stream or the radio , did I miss anything
Regards
DF

You won ****wit of the decade and the bookies stopped taking bets on you retaining it in the 2020s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Last year Chelsea ripped us apart and our away game this year was our poorest game for me, this game I went away thinking we could have knicked a win at the end.:thumbsup:

Not the team they were since Hazard left. He was the kingpin in their team.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's always hard to adapt from Eredivisie to Premier League. In Holland you play man-man in defence so when wingers come to the PL they have to change their play style and decisions a lot. Also in Holland you learn to pass marked players as all Dutch teams try to teach players to deal with small spaces. To a lot of British players that concept is very alien. Propper does this a lot and a few players have a hard time dealing with it which is why some of his passing look really awkward sometimes.

I would love to understand this post. What a good day.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
BBC sport match report "the seagulls were poor for most of the match" and "earned an unlikely point". Load of drivel :lolol:

A lazy match report from the Beeb - at times we were poor but overall it was a great performance and a good point against a good side. On this occasion my wife has suggested that I forgive the poor judgement of the BBC journalist - reminding me of my comment to her when Ali J came on for Mooy: “ what in the hell will that achieve?”.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Who won the fighting..... you must be interested LLF ?

Not enough real fans go for a good tear up anymore. Much more fun when the football didn't matter as long as we could all have a tasty ruck to prove our very debatable manhood.
I do miss the halcyon days when every football fan was looked on as scum, and anyone who wasn't white, Anglo saxon, hetrosexual, male had a fair chance of at least some verbal abuse.I

Oh, for the good old days.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Other than the first 30 minutes when they were all over you, I thought you played really well.

The goal was a bit special as well.

Entertaining game for a neutral, you more than deserved that point and could have won it in the last few minutes.

If I’m brutally honest, I don’t expect to be as entertained as much in our game later on against Norwich.

I still expect to pick up points mind.

Points plural,or singular?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not enough real fans go for a good tear up anymore. Much more fun when the football didn't matter as long as we could all have a tasty ruck to prove our very debatable manhood.
I do miss the halcyon days when every football fan was looked on as scum, and anyone who wasn't white, Anglo saxon, hetrosexual, male had a fair chance of at least some verbal abuse.I

Oh, for the good old days.
When you put it like that LLF....... yeah you’ve gotta miss it ain’t yer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just listening to The Guardian Football Weekly -

Phillipe Auclair can't get enough of The Albion.

After overhead goals chat, Max started to say:-

"So Chelsea again drop points to a lesser ..."

Phillipe cut him off to say:-

'No Brighton aren't a lesser team, I've been really impressed with them all season'.
'I love that they play the game simply but with a lot of intelligence'.

Hard to argue with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here