⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Delivery for Mr. Hughton.

765_340_1_1_11850%20bag%20pallet.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
What a miserable game that was. Nothing to do with us mind. Honestly I'd sooner quit watching football than go to watch a Warnock team week in and week out.

The time wasting wouldn't have been so tough to swallow if the ref had been doing his poxy job as well. Three times he warned their keeper which, by my thinking, means a red card. First warning, booking, red.

Still, three points won and Warnock gets to go back under his bridge to mastermind the next riveting display of anti-football.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]824015383657119747[/tweet]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't rosenoir play 90 mins yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He did yes - 90 mins. My point being if he could manage that surely we could start him tonight even if Playin at 70%-80% - but it worked out in the end :)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I still can't quite believe we win these sort of games - no right back to speak of, both first choice forwards unavailable, and no fire-power on the bench. Against a bogey team who had won their last 3 games on the bounce...managed by a very effective/canny (albeit frustrating) manager. Pretty amazing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sounded a bit tedious, but none of us will be complaining if Colin's negative style takes points off of Leeds, Reading, Hudds or Newcastle.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I still can't quite believe we win these sort of games - no right back to speak of, both first choice forwards unavailable, and no fire-power on the bench. Against a bogey team who had won their last 3 games on the bounce...managed by a very effective/canny (albeit frustrating) manager. Pretty amazing.
Amazing how CH always seems to find a way.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Does tonight's result mean that we are retrospectively top of the league at New Year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here