Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Day Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
if we don't win this we'll be winless until november, we never win in october

In that scenario I expect Tony Bloom and the board to give Sami their complete support.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It was a typo made on an internet forum, after half a bottle of vodka, while watching a football match.

If you want to compare authorial pedigrees, you could start with my award winning theatre blog?

If not, why don't you just toodle on out of the thread. There's a good boy.

Fair enough chap, just being cheeky. Enjoy the vodka, have one for me :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He may be trying but does not look like scoring :( Need to get him some support with COG to play off or take him off and replacing with Colunga
Would like to see COG come on. Not sure I think having Colunga on would achieve much by himself.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The system isn't giving him space behind their central midfielders, where he needs to be to make play. He's not doing a lot wrong, his play is as tidy as normal and I think given a chance it's between him and Lua-Lua who will make something happen. The system is focusing on getting Bruno and Bennett up high (which led to our first goal so is arguably working).

We just need to stop worrying, go out and attack. They are there for the taking.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Fair enough chap, just being cheeky. Enjoy the vodka, have one for me :)

Now I feel like a ******* to the second person in an hour in two different threads... some kind of record? :lol:

I think I might've had enough, mate..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here