Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I cant help myself about these teams that seek to cheat, frustrate and wind up the opposition. They drive me MAD! have done since I was a kid 43 years ago. I hate that style of trying to win. The gamesmanship 'B'ankers! On the other hand we need to put the ball in the net!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Baldock is frustrating; on the one hand doing an excellent job of work, on the other 'wasting' two quality opportunities.

Also what's going on with Dunk?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully we change it about at half-time and potentially switch to a 4-5-1 with Crofts and Zamora coming on, we need to do something different and take charge of the midfield like we did when Crofts came on on Saturday

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Hopefully we change it about at half-time and potentially switch to a 4-5-1 with Crofts and Zamora coming on, we need to do something different and take charge of the midfield like we did when Crofts came on on Saturday

it sounds like we have been in charge since the goal and creating chances with baldock and solly running at them. just need to finish them!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In the past week or few days there have been comments about how solid and dependable bong is, Baldock has asked not to be judged on his goals, some people have argued we don't need strikers, and several people have mentioned how the chasing pack have it much harder over the next.couple of games. Sigh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here