Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What's this Premier League thing then. The way that NSC has erupted this past two weeks I thought that only the FA Cup mattered. Will we rest players today and play the U19's?
Or should we realise that this game is just as important as all the others.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
What's this Premier League thing then. The way that NSC has erupted this past two weeks I thought that only the FA Cup mattered. Will we rest players today and play the U19's?
I’d say that is just because we don’t often teach the SF of the FA Cup. And we play league games quite often.

☺️👍🏻

Up the Albion

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think this is a huge game. I'm convinced that one of us or Brentford will be playing European football next season.

If we can win today and then back it up with a win on Tuesday that would put us in the driving position - 6 points clear and still with a game in hand.

If we lose then even if we win both games in hand we'll only be three clear of them.

Biggest game of the season so far, IMO. Dreams are on the line here...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Massive game for both clubs, this

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Final after final for both Brighton and Juve this April, come on! I'm a bit sleep deprived but giddy because of last night's Sinner win over Alcaraz; I'll try and catch at least a bit of your game before the dread starts creeping up for our own game later tonight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's this Premier League thing then. The way that NSC has erupted this past two weeks I thought that only the FA Cup mattered.

You thought wrong. We already had our tickets for today's game, and were just making sure we got tickets for Wembley too.

Silly boy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
  • Brentford have lost just one of their last 15 league games (W7, D7)

Given that impressive record it seems a bit ridiculous that we're 6/4 on to win

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've admitted defeat with a horrible sinusy cold/cough. 3 points might make me feel a bit better.

A huge game today.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Given that impressive record it seems a bit ridiculous that we're 6/4 on to win
Recent form makes it look like we're neck and neck.

form.png

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Same here, just listed my ticket on the exchange.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Imagine if someone had said in 2008, someone had said in 15 years these two will be fighting it out for a Europa league spot...

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Definitely a massive game has all the hall marks of a draw so probably going to be a 0-3 drubbing and if not a narrow win for the good guys UTA

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think this is a huge game. I'm convinced that one of us or Brentford will be playing European football next season.

If we can win today and then back it up with a win on Tuesday that would put us in the driving position - 6 points clear and still with a game in hand.

If we lose then even if we win both games in hand we'll only be three clear of them.

Biggest game of the season so far, IMO. Dreams are on the line here...
Not fully true. IF and it's a big IF, we get to the final, we get into Europa Leagueis my understanding.

We have a two pronged attack for Europe.

Last edited:

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Just got a free pint for being a Community Champion! Head to the AITC bus with your badge if you've got it with you 🤩

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here