Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Great pace and lay off from Wilson. Dreadful shot by Murphy, but excellent start to the half

Would be good to see Kaz come on for 30mins or so. We're firmly on the counter now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Knockeart is class. Huge man crush developing. Remember him playing for Leicester at the Amex when we beat them 3-1 in their title winning season and being terrified every time he got the ball. Great signing

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was enjoying that 1st half up the pub, but a huge fight broke out, pub totally smashed up, glass everywhere, old bill stormed in and nicked everyone, I escaped out the back door and now I have to wait to see what happens on here, oh well at least we are winning.

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Now TV is a product Sky offer. You can buy a sports pass and play it through a playstation, much like Netflix. Better than struggling with internet streams.

Oh well:
Sorry...
It is not possible to sign up to NOW TV from outside of the UK.

Click here to return to the homepage.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I was enjoying that 1st half up the pub, but a huge fight broke out, pub totally smashed up, glass everywhere, old bill stormed in and nicked everyone, I escaped out the back door and now I have to wait to see what happens on here, oh well at least we are winning.

Which pub?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here