Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Day Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have i taken that reply the wrong way that because Norway is a lot further from Brighton than Plymouth is that i should quit moaning and go anyway.

No , you can get to The Amex 3 or 4 times a season , they'll only get over once a season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just had a great attack then. Seem to be a bit too generous in laying off the ball instead of shooting.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
See Obika has scored again. He seems to have found his level in league 1.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
shoot on sight

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
This ref seems intent on booking our players yet even when one of their decides to have a wrestling bout with one of ours he gives a free kick to them...odd.

Another foul that if committed by Brighton would be a booking not even a talking too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
LuaLua on , T'Shearer off

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Texeira looked like one of our only lively players today, so far Baldock has been exactly what i expected before we signed him, non effectual. This should be an easy game, there is so much space for our players to exploit yet they are being so wasteful with their passing, making passes that are 100% guaranteed to be intercepted, shots from stupid ranges with neither accuracy nor power. Hyypia seems to have no clue what he is doing.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Texeira looked like one of our only lively players today, so far Baldock has been exactly what i expected before we signed him, non effectual. This should be an easy game, there is so much space for our players to exploit yet they are being so wasteful with their passing, making passes that are 100% guaranteed to be intercepted, shots from stupid ranges with neither accuracy nor power. Hyypia seems to have no clue what he is doing.

you won't be saying that if we score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here