Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Barnsley *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Also, appalling standard of match day thread, no badges, inconsistent syntax. No capital "c" for Championship?!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Hemed and Murray both playing will probably be due to the fact that Barnsley are lethal from set pieces so far this season.

Hemed to hang up front when we're defending corners, with Murray coming back to help the defence :clap2:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The bench is very weak with 5 defensive players as sidwell is to slow to get forward....no game changers and no goals in them.

Best available at the moment although I'm surprised Manu isn't in the squad mmmm....such ashame Rosenior got crocked as he could have been on the wing instead of the dud skalak.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm on my way to Iceland and currently flying somewhere over the north of England while following the match day thread on my I-pad. Most impressed with Icelandic Air for not interrupting my Saturday afternoon routine.
Won't everything defrost before you get back?

Long way to go shopping :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Also, appalling standard of match day thread, no badges,

attachment.php
. V.
attachment.php

Date: 24/09/16
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Kick Off: 3pm

Chris Hughton's Seagulls will be looking to maintain their recent league form as they host in form Barnsley at the Amex. An attritional 1-0 win at the Pirelli Stadium last Saturday against Burton Albion leaves the Seagulls sitting in 7th place in the Championship table.

Gaetan Bong is only 1 booking away from a 1 match suspension, whilst Anthony Knockeart and Lewis Dunk both sit on 3 bookings.

Hughton faces a selection dilemma upfront as he has yet to find his preferred pairing this season and may revert back to last seasons Hemed and Baldock combination.

My prediction? A hard fought 1-0 win for the albion

Come on you seagulls GOSBTS!! ⚽⚽⚽⚽

(Hopefully fixed for you) :)

Attachments

• 63b416bf64dd.png
    63b416bf64dd.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 864
  • Barnsley_FC.svg.png
    Barnsley_FC.svg.png
    531 KB · Views: 782

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll follow it on here. I'm stuck in the Falmer Road chaos.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Good Afternoon.
Everything goes through Connor Hourihane and he scores goals too, he is bang in form, stop him and we should do well today, our midfield has enough class to take him out the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here