[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Missed the first half due to work but we've been very hot and miss the second half. Looking like the better side but so damn toothless as usual. Why take Connolly off to protect a lead? Obvious the wheels would come off.

I don't think we have been hot

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
How does Grealish get that kind of space??!! ****ing ridiculous. He is their only threat in open play. He's a good player but has had ample chances to get into space and run at us. Terrible tactics and planning. We've been poor this half. Glad Murray is coming on. Watch and learn Connelly...

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Definitely need a striker this window and maybe an AM.

Striker more than anything for me. Maupay can't run like a mad man for 90 minutes every game, Connolly is out of form and in desperate need of a goal and Murray is surely in his last season for us.

What's more annoying is that Villa have just tried to kick lumps out of us today and I think they are going to get at least a draw

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Striker more than anything for me. Maupay can't run like a mad man for 90 minutes every game, Connolly is out of form and in desperate need of a goal and Murray is surely in his last season for us.

What's more annoying is that Villa have just tried to kick lumps out of us today and I think they are going to get at least a draw

And they have no recognised strikers in their side today. Makes this look even worse.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes it was, Alzate pushed further up on the right. But who is there to aim at? And Alzate was doing well at RB so why change it?! Poor substition IMHO.

Thought it was a good attacking move, to get Alzate's skill and energy further forward. Radio Sussex were saying exactly the same. Villa's equaliser was nothing to do with the substitution, just due to us sitting back, slowing it up and making mistakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports